Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

• have to look about the bars.

had the flow rate in normal conditions at 180 sec. nothing changed on highway. now i experiment with 120 sec.

and with my red wheels i can see if it is too much oil :)

in rain i set up 50 sec or so.

I have finished ~1500 km 3.5 day tour with mixed roads: a bit of straights, a bit of forest twists, a bit of narrow hairpins on Nockalmstrasse and Gross Glockner, and just ~150 km on a highway.

It seems that drop per 90 seconds was a bit too often, as I got some oil/dirt collected around, although at least chain was nicely lubricated.

IMG_20200706_195350_autoscaled.jpgIMG_20200706_195540_autoscaled.jpg

I guess I'll have to follow your example and try 120 or 180 seconds interval...

• 90sec per drop is rain setting, at least with CLS ("H1"-display). Chain would be very oily with this at dry conditions. Using CLS with display 5, but do not know time period for it. CLS recommends 3 for MT-07 chain size.

858399_5.png     

>>> Momentan ist es nicht so, wie es sonst immer so ist, sondern es ist so, wie es sonst nicht immer so ist <<<