Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

• yes Tracer is very thankful for installing a scottoiler cuz the space in the swingarm. Also there is enought space in the side fairing.

Installed my scotty in the same way and worked 32000km very inconspicuous

• Guten Tag zusammen,

ich habe mir den

Cobrra Kettenschmiersystem Nemo 2 Aluminium schwarz

eingebaut. Kann ich nur Empfehlen.

hier ein kurzes Video. I

ist nicht mein Moped :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.

gruß

lindi

• Ja genau den habe ich auch.Keine Elektrik kein Unter Druck einfach mal drehen.:daumen-hoch

• Hallo Leute,

Wo habt ihr eigentlich die Steuereinheit vom Scottoiler montiert? Eigentlich soll sie ja am Lenker angebracht werden.

Ich möchte sie dort aber nicht haben. Wo könnte man sie noch anbringen,so das man sie noch im Blick hat?

I wanted my oiler to be as discreet as possible. This is why I wanted to install xSystem initially. Unfortunately, xSystem had some issues as it's quite new product.

That's how I ended up with eSystem version 3.1 ordered directly from the manufacturer. The idea is to "learn" how it works and how to set it correctly in first couple of months with control unit on the handlebar, but later to move control unit under the seat, too. Scottoiler support recommended securing (gluing/bolting) control unit to some solid part of the bike even under the seat, as control unit contains accelerometer and has to be able to measure vibrations. Securing to some exposed part of the frame is the best option.

In "learn" mode I have glued control unit directly to handlebar GPS mount (part # BC6-F6238-00). I used just a peace of double-sided tape provided with eSystem itself. I have routed cable quite tidy next to left turn signal cables to the front of forks and later next to throttle cables to the back, beneath the fuel tank. I used solid wire which I pushed from engine air intake (left side of it) to the front of the bike, attached control unit cable to the wire and pulled wire back avoiding all the obstacles on the way. This way I made it without removal of the fuel tank covers.

IMG_20200625_142017_autoscaled.jpg

IMG_20200625_142026_autoscaled.jpg

IMG_20200626_171135__01_autoscaled.jpg

End result is good so far, but not really perfect. The fact is that I had to set sensitivity of control unit to the maximum to get any oil pumping action. Even with sensitivity on max, I can ride (on the really even ground/street) in 4th gear 55km/h without triggering pumping. Same goes for 5th gear almost up to 70km/h.

Then again, these are examples of really calm even riding and they do not happen during the normal acceleration - braking regime.

I guess that this situation is resulting because of following facts:

1. CP2 is quite balanced engine end Tracer 700 is not making a lot vibrations in general
    2. part I glued control unit to is connected to handlebar by plastic parts on both sides - this plastic can filter out/suppress/muffle some of vibrations
  • I guess that this situation is resulting t of following facts:
    CP2 is quite balanced engine end Tracer 700 is not making a lot vibrations in general
    part I glued control unit to is connected to handlebar by plastic parts on both sides - this plastic can filter out/suppress/muffle some of vibrations

That’s exactly the same behaviour of the 3.1 system at the Tenere 700. I put the display beside the speedo. It isn’t start running when starting the engine. Oiling begins at approximately 50 - 60 Km/h. At red light stop display switches off.

All together the system works fine. Enough oil comes to the chain.

Didn’t try to put the display on the bar. Maybe I will...

• Offizieller Beitrag

so schaut es übrigens bei meiner nach 15000km hinter der Ritzelabdeckung aus

IMG_4864_autoscaled.jpgIMG_4863_autoscaled.jpg

sorry falls du das schon mal erwähnt hast, aber hast du nen öler dran oder fettest du?

Bei der MT kann man sowohl die Ritzelabdeckung als auch den "Schmutzfänger" (also das Teil wo der Schmutz als erstes hingeschleudert wird, keine Ahnung wie das heißt) ganz easy abnehmen und mit Bremsenreiniger absprühen. Innerhalb von 15 min sieht das alles aus wie neu:thumbup:

:freak"Angaben ohne Gewähr!":freak

Änderungen MT07:

Kellermann Rhombus Extreme

MotoGadget mo.view race Spiegel

Philips XtremeVision

schwarze ABM-Hebel

Schwarzer Raximo Street Lenker + Griffe

Wilbers Federbein 640 + progressive Gabelfedern

kurzer Yamaha-KZH

4x schwarze Gilles-Fußrasten

SC Project Euro 4 mit Kat + DB-Killer

Neue Sitzbänke schwarz/weiß

Carbonteile: Fersenschutz, Kühlerabdeckung,...

Kühlerschutzgitter

SP-Connect Handyhalterung

(Puig-Windschild, SW-Motech Tankrucksäcke, SW-Motech Hecktaschen)

:abhauen

• Once you find nice setting for the flow rate, your chain is lubricated, but there's no mess around the bike (in my case it would be the 7th bar ~1 drop / 80 seconds), do you increase flow rate temporary when you ride on a highway for a longer time or you keep it unchanged?

if yes, how much? two bars? three bars?

what about rain?

• have to look about the bars.

had the flow rate in normal conditions at 180 sec. nothing changed on highway. now i experiment with 120 sec.

and with my red wheels i can see if it is too much oil :)

in rain i set up 50 sec or so.

• sorry falls du das schon mal erwähnt hast, aber hast du nen öler dran oder fettest du?

Bei der MT kann man sowohl die Ritzelabdeckung als auch den "Schmutzfänger" (also das Teil wo der Schmutz als erstes hingeschleudert wird, keine Ahnung wie das heißt) ganz easy abnehmen und mit Bremsenreiniger absprühen. Innerhalb von 15 min sieht das alles aus wie neu:thumbup:

hab mich anfangs mit Bremsenreiniger nicht an die lackierte Felge getraut. Hab im Internet dann gelesen WD40 und es geht super

• Offizieller Beitrag

hab mich anfangs mit Bremsenreiniger nicht an die lackierte Felge getraut. Hab im Internet dann gelesen WD40 und es geht super

weiß jetzt ehrlich gesagt nicht was du meinst.

die zwei Plastikteile reinige ich mit bremsenreiniger und montiere sie wieder wenn sie trocken und sauber sind. ich meine nicht den Kettenschutz unterm (Sozius)sitz sondern das teil hinter der vorderen ritzelabdeckung

Aber auch die lackierte Felge (schwarz) wurde schon manchmal mit bremsenreiniger gewischt. keine schäden zu erkennen, auch nicht mit der Taschenlampe. Kette reinige ich mit s100 kettenreiniger und fetten tu ich mit s100 weißes kettenspray ("4x bessser")

:freak"Angaben ohne Gewähr!":freak

Änderungen MT07:

Kellermann Rhombus Extreme

MotoGadget mo.view race Spiegel

Philips XtremeVision

schwarze ABM-Hebel

Schwarzer Raximo Street Lenker + Griffe

Wilbers Federbein 640 + progressive Gabelfedern

kurzer Yamaha-KZH

4x schwarze Gilles-Fußrasten

SC Project Euro 4 mit Kat + DB-Killer

Neue Sitzbänke schwarz/weiß

Carbonteile: Fersenschutz, Kühlerabdeckung,...

Kühlerschutzgitter

SP-Connect Handyhalterung

(Puig-Windschild, SW-Motech Tankrucksäcke, SW-Motech Hecktaschen)

:abhauen

• have to look about the bars.

had the flow rate in normal conditions at 180 sec. nothing changed on highway. now i experiment with 120 sec.

and with my red wheels i can see if it is too much oil :)

in rain i set up 50 sec or so.

my reasoning was: at steady 130-140 km/h on highway chain rotates much faster and loses oil by centrifugal force quicker

• hab mich anfangs mit Bremsenreiniger nicht an die lackierte Felge getraut. Hab im Internet dann gelesen WD40 und es geht super

Ich mach mit Babytüchern meine lackierten Felgen sauber.

my reasoning was: at steady 130-140 km/h on highway chain rotates much faster and loses oil by centrifugal force quicker

yes understood it... but do make rocketsience of it ;) its a chain. my old tracer chain kept at least 30000km with such a care. nothing really special. let the oiler do his work.

and on my z900 i had to fasten the chain after about 10000km or so. could not remember the last time i did it.

• kommt drauf wie verschmutzt deine Felgen sind. Meine sind dank Öler ziemlich sauber.