Beiträge von vvlatko

Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

I installed a relay under the seat. I used the + wire from the heated grips connector to power up the relay - then wired up the heated grips, fog lights and extra usb charger under the seat all from the relay.

Then when you turn the key off, everything is off, no risk to forget something and drain the battery.

Thanks guys,

In the end I'll just install a relay under the seat and connect the heated grips there. I want to add a USB charger under the seat anyway for charging the helmet communication while riding so it will fulfill the purpose :)

Hi guys from neighbouring Netherlands and sorry for writing in English.

I got my Tracer a month ago, just got to installing accessories.

Plugged the USB charger in the aux socket, tested it, everything works only with power on (as it should be).

Then connected the Oxford heated grips into the 3 pin connector (one negative, one positive always on, second positive switched on with the ignition) using only 2 wires, one negative and only the switched positive.

When I turned them on, the 2 amp AUX fuse blew. It doesn't make sense to have the heated grips and aux connection both on a 2 amp fuse.

For now I put a 5 amp fuse to run both, but is there another connection for the heated grips or am I missing something else here?