Beiträge von Anaximandros4

Du siehst das Forum als Gast - als registriertes Mitglied stehen dir alle Forenbereiche zur Verfügung. Wir freuen uns auf dich!

hello Rici.

welcome here to the forum 😉

You can hardly go wrong with an MT07 with the mileage. But you should definitely bring forward the 10,000 inspection and have the TÜV inspection carried out. And 8 year old tires belong in the trash. Have CRA3 or Road 5 put on you.

It's basically a great (reliable) motorcycle

Greetings Michael

as Continental Road Attack 3 ? How do they compare to Road 5/6 ?

Get yourself a K&N air filter: cheap and you can even listen to crazy songs with the standard puff. :rocker

And you remain quiet and inconspicuous to your fellow human beings - even at full throttle in the city... :Pipes :laugh

I have one installed for 2 years now, I can confirm that the growl is intoxicating :rocker

But I need a bit more so I have ordered a Mivv Oval Carbon.

Unfortunately , until I can reflash the ECU, I will probably remove the K&N filter when I will be installing the Mivv,

I think it will run too lean, not good for the engine.

PS what do you think about FTECU + 2wdw ? It's gonna cost more but mailing to and back from USA to Greece is

a bit risky for me.

Fellow MT-07 2014 rider here,I write from Greece and this is really a great and very informative forum !

My Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut :freak so I read you via translation and I can speak English, if that's acceptable.

I am currently ordering a Mivv Oval Carbon for the bike , expected arrival in 45 working days !

Glad to be here,

George.